Between now and November 3rd, we must put our heads together and push toward the finish line to elect Biden-Harris and a New Blue Congress! There is so much YOU can do safely and powerfully from your own home. Swing states like MI, WI and PA are especially important to win. DIG DEEP, GATHER UP YOUR COURAGE AND JUMP IN! WE NEED YOU. The future of our planet, our democracy and our humanity are on the ballot.
You can call, write or text voters! Note that all these organizations target Democratic voters, and you can remain anonymous, without sharing your contact info. Nothing feels better or has greater impact than talking to other human beings who are also committed to turning American around! HERE ARE SOME GREAT OPTIONS:
1. CALL voters in battleground states with the Biden-Harris Campaign
2. CALL swing-state voters with Allies for PA 2020 & Democracy Dialers
- Sign up to call (working to flip PA & NC state legislatures)
- Sign up for training | View training video
3. TEXT voters with Back to Blue PA
4. WRITE LETTERS to voters with Vote Forward
- Get started (sign up with your email, get email from firstname.lastname@example.org and click Register button)
Your money is power and an investment in a better future! Send your dollars to help fuel the Biden-Harris campaign and key Democratic Senatorial campaigns to take back the White House and turn the U.S. Senate Blue! Dig deep and donate whatever you can. Pick one and give a lot or give a little to everyone. All use the secure ActBlue platform.
1. Donate to the Biden-Harris Campaign
2. Donate to these Democratic Senate challengers to TURN THE SENATE BLUE! These Republicans are vulnerable.
- DEFEAT Susan Collins (R) in Maine and DONATE TO: Sara Gideon (D)
- DEFEAT John Cornyn (R) in Texas and DONATE TO: MJ Hegar (D)
- DEFEAT Martha McSally (R) in Arizona and DONATE TO: Mark Kelly (D)
- DEFEAT Steve Daines (R) in Montana and DONATE TO: Steve Bullock (D)
- DEFEAT Joni Ernst (R) in Iowa and DONATE TO: Theresa Greenfield (D)
- DEFEAT Kelly Loeffler (R) in Georgia and DONATE TO: Raphael Warnock (D)
- DEFEAT David Perdue (R) in Georgia and DONATE TO: Jon Ossoff (D)
- DEFEAT Thom Tillis (R) in North Carolina and DONATE TO: Cal Cunningham (D)
- DEFEAT Cory Gardner (R) in Colorado and DONATE TO: John Hickenlooper (D)
- DEFEAT Lindsey Graham (R) in South Carolina and DONATE TO: Jaime Harrison (D)
PLANT YARD SIGNS
Biden-Harris Yard signs build real momentum and can help us win, especially in swing states! You can help buy and plant signs all across these key swing states: Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Ohio, Georgia, North Carolina, Iowa, Maine and Texas. HERE’S HOW:
- Contact Democratic friends who live in a swing state. Ask if you can ship them signs to plant in their yard and if they can find other friends, family and neighbors who also want signs.
- Buy the signs yourself from “iWantMyStyles,” an Etsy store selling Biden-Harris signs that are inexpensive and good quality with fast delivery. They average $11.50 per sign (including shipping) when you buy a package of 10. You will need to create an Etsy account if you don’t already have one.
- In Etsy, message “iWantMyStyles” and give them your friend’s shipping address (if you use Apple Pay). Otherwise, all the signs will come to you.
- If you live in a swing state, buy and offer the yard signs to your family, friends and neighbors!
- Note that yard signs are likely available from campaign offices, but they are often more expensive and take a long time to ship.
In order to vote safely in a pandemic and overcome the unparalleled voter suppression (by Trump and the GOP), we must make a safe voting plan! And we can help others to vote by sharing information and encouraging them to make a voting plan. Below are some helpful resources.
- How To Vote In The 2020 Election: A state-by-state guide to voting in the age of COVID-19 (SOURCE: FiveThirtyEight)
- Your Guide to Voting During the Pandemic: What you need to know so you can vote safely in the 2020 elections—and make sure your vote counts (SOURCE: Consumer Reports)
- How To Vote In Your State (SOURCE: Washington Post)
- Find My State or Local Election Office Website (SOURCE: USA.gov, an official web portal of the United States federal government)
VOLUNTEER AT THE POLLS
A MESSAGE FROM PRESIDENT OBAMA: “So here’s what we need: more people—especially young, healthy people—to do their part for this country and volunteer to make sure this election runs fairly and safely. It’s one of the most crucial things you can do for our country right now. If you can volunteer, I hope you’ll do it. Sign up at PowerThePolls.org.”